Just a reminder:the natural diet of these birds is BONES. Not just bone marrow; actual bone shards. They pick up huge freaking bones from carcasses and drop them onto rocks until they get spiky pieces and then they swallow them. Their stomach acid dissolves bone.
look me in the eye and tell me that’s not a fucking dragon
And they aren’t naturally red like that. That’s self-applied makeup. They find the reddest earth they can to work into their feathers as a status symbol.
And they don’t scavenge other parts of carcases, just the bones. 85-90% of their diet is exclusively bone. Hence why it’s only a myth that these birds would just pick up whole lambs and carry them off. It’s not true, but in German they’re still called Lämmergeier as a result.
- 1: Close your eyes and think of five things that make you smile when you think about them. What are they?
- 2: If your house was on fire and you had sixty seconds to leave, what would you take with you?
- 3: When you're alone in the middle of the night and you can't quite get to sleep, what do you think about? "Going to sleep" doesn't count.
- 4: What is love to you?
- 5: What is the opposite of love?
- 6: Is it possible to love someone if you don't love yourself?
- 7: Do you believe mutual attraction based on mutual hatred is possible?
- 8: Is it better to have something amazing and lose it or to never have had it to begin with?
- 9: Do you focus more on the past, the present, or the future?
- 10: Do you judge people for what they wear or how they express themselves?
- 11: Do you believe in individuals over generalisations?
- 12: When you're very scared or worried, what do you think about or do to help you feel better?
- 13: How do you feel about what happens after death?
- 14: Would you rather live a hedonistic life full of good things that make you feel good even if they're bad for you, or a healthy life centered around treating your body like a sacred temple and watching your health as closely as possible? Or do you not care either way?
- 15: Do you think you can tell a lot about a person from the way they express themselves or answer questions like these?
- 16: Do you have any special or magical memories you'll always have with you?
- 17: How would you define yourself, without saying your name or giving a physical description of yourself or your obvious personality?
- 18: When do you feel truly at peace?
- 19: Do you like having your worldview or opinions challenged or questioned?
- 20: Do you believe happiness can exist without sadness?
- 21: Is there a reason for existence?
- 22: Do you think the world existed before you did?
- 23: Do you believe people need breaks from each other, even if they're deeply in love?
- 24: What do you find most beautiful in people?
- 25: Do you take questions like these literally or pick up on what they really mean?
My dad was telling me about these girls at his old college who invented a nail polish that paints on clear, and if you stir your drink with your finger with the nail polish on, it will react with the “Date Rape” drug and turn red.
Dude. It’s genius.
I saw this before and didn’t reblog it because it didn’t have anything to say how but now that there is a link saying how I wil reblog it.
I don’t care who the fuck you are, or what you’re doing. You can take 3 seconds to reblog this.
I miss you..That last comment broke my heart..
we had a great time. i will remember you forever.
I wonder if anyone stalks my Tumblr…