Steve once was on a hot date and noticed that a little kid in his date’s neighborhood was having a Blues Clues party, so he pulled the outfit out of his trunk (because he carried it with him everywhere) and crashed the party, giving that little kid the greatest god damned birthday party ever.
I am not making that up, that really happened. Steve is the perfect human being.
WATCH THAT VIDEO
ohmygod the VIDEO
- 1. Five facts about your current relationship OR Five facts about your single life.
- 2. Five facts about a past relationship.
- 3. Five facts about your mother.
- 4. Five facts about your father.
- 5. Five facts about your sibling. If you have more than one, pick one. Or do them all!
- 6. Five facts about your best friend. If you have more than one, pick one. Or do them all!
- 7. Five facts about your house.
- 8. Five facts about your niece or nephew. If you have more than one, pick one. Or do them all! Skip if you don't have one.
- 9. Five facts about your education.
- 10. Five facts about your job.
- 11. Five facts about your pet. If you have more than one, pick one. Or do them all!
- 12. Five facts about your phone.
- 13. Five facts about your favorite show.
- 14. Five facts about your favorite movie.
- 15. Five facts about your favorite book.
- 16. Five facts about your favorite band.
- 17. Five facts about your favorite celebrity.
- 18. Five facts about the city/town you live in.
- 19. Five facts about you right now (it could be what you're wearing, how you're feeling, what you're doing).
- 20. Five facts about any random person (it could be more facts about somebody already mentioned or somebody else you'd like mentioned here).
okay seriously if you’re in a relationship or even a friendship and you find yourself spending more time crying out of sadness or arguing with them, leave them. i don’t care if they’re a modern day aphrodite/adonis or a gift bestowed upon you by the gods. toxic people are dangerous and i highly advise cutting them out of your life and finding someone who makes you laugh until you snort your drink out your nose instead.
At least three dead in two shootings at Jewish centers in Kansas. 15-year-old boy reported to be critically wounded; police report one person was in custody; man reportedly yelled ‘Heil Hitler’ when police arrested him.
Reblogging again to add:
Also, non-Jews, please spread this. People will forget about it otherwise. The police say they aren’t ready to call it a hate crime, despite the fact that witnesses have said that the man was asking people if they were Jewish and waiting for an affirmative response before shooting. The more people who are paying attention to this story the harder it will be for it to be swept under the rug.
A lot of people are currently very excited about the recent Cap movie. If you believe that it was worthwhile for Steve Rogers to fight fictional nazis, please show that you care about the people harmed by those in the real world who still agree with Nazi ideology. If you can get super excited and make tons of posts about Cap, then you can do this too, right? (obviously there are people who are upset/triggered by this stuff, which is an entirely different situation. but if you can spread the word please do)
I’m very sorry to those of you who don’t come to my blog expecting to see news or other horrible real world stuff. I thought it was worth putting out there.
And people say antisemitism doesn’t exist anymore.
Well shit, now i have to go all the way back up to reblog it…
Actually, kind of made me feel better about myself
I want every single one of my past, present, and future followers to know this